The Little French House
Live like a local in a fully renovated French terrace house in the beautiful medieval village of Salies de Bearn, in SW France
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR READY TO BOOK?
The following policies apply for short term stays of less than 3 months.
Please contact us for rates and polices for long term stays (over 3 months) - discounts may apply for long term stays.
1. Minimum stay of 1 week
2. Sorry No Pets, No Smoking
3. Maximum 8 guests including children
4. Unlimited Wi-Fi
5. Utilities included (for stays of less than 2 months)
6. Booking deposit of 50% of total booking cost due at time of booking to secure dates
7. Balance due 60 days prior to check-in date (separate payment schedule available upon request for bookings of more than 3 months)
8. A refundable Damage Deposit of 10% of total booking cost to a maximum of €600 for bookings of up to 3 months will be charged 60 days prior to check-in date and will be refunded in full within 10 days of check-out provided there is no unreasonable damage to the property or chattels. For longer term bookings the Damage Deposit may be increased to the equivalent of one month's rent.
9. If the guest cancels before paying the balance, or does not pay the balance on time, the booking deposit of 50% will be forfeited, and the booking is automatically cancelled
10. If the guest pays the full balance on time (60 days prior to check-in) they will receive a refund of 50% of the total cost provided they cancel at least four weeks before check-in date
11. There will be no refund for cancellations received less than four weeks from check-in date
12. In the event of a cancellation the Security Deposit will be returned in full within 10 days
PAYMENT can be made via PayPal (3% booking surcharge applies) using a credit card or by Direct Bank Transfer in AUD or Euro. Please advise currency preferences with booking enquiry.